ETHICAL | ECOLOGICAL | ENVIRONMENTAL | SUSTAINABLE
FORESTRY PURCHASE OPTIONS
Our Guiding Principles — Ethical, Ecological, Environmental & Sustainable
We focus entirely upon tree growth from “acorn germination, to planting and husbandry over the long term life of our trees” to produce great truffles. Fortunately, our attempt at providing the finest quality produce delivers sustainability through significant natural, mature hardwood tree reforestation. It thereby replenishes and protects a part of the natural environment under threat from climate change. This gives us as much satisfaction, as successfully producing the finest luxury food.
- Supply Collapse – 95% of global truffle production lost and drought is causing recent seasonal crop failures.
- Demand is rising exponentially. In the United States alone, it has climbed from $4m to an estimated $30m over the last decade.
- Luxury not Commodity — The world’s premium luxury products, foods and drinks are craved by the tens of thousands of untapped BRIC and MINT country wealthy.
- True French Grown black Perigord truffle at €2,000p/kg command a sustainably high premium in the retail market over truffles from other truffle producing countries.
If you would like a PDF of the brochure please request a copy via our contact page
Further advantages include:
- UK Tax Benefits — Returns to be treated in accordance with UK Woodlands/Forestry applicable legislation for Capital Gains and Inheritance Taxes. (HMRC BIM67701)
- French Tax Benefits — Standard French legislation allows truffles to be free of income tax for 15 years from date of tree planting. (Article CGI 64-2 CGI – Code des Impot)
- World’s Best Science — The services of Micologia Forestal & Aplicada (MF&A) the World’s leading truffle tree science company and in Dr Marcos Morcillo, the World’s most successful tree inoculation expert.
- Focused Commercial Strategy — We have a long term operational and commercial crop sale plan, with a clearly developed strategy of flexible disposal of the Plantations in whole or lots, offering you the option of early stage exits.
“In summary, a combination of land, location and world leading science offers an unparalleled opportunity for Purchasers seeking to combine the value of long term investment and the tax exemptions agroforestry within the European Economic Area brings, with the world’s finest and most valuable luxury food at a uniquely advantageous time.”
How you get your returns?
- 15 year growing programme — First crop forecast winter 2017/18
- You receive 80% of the annual crop share for the life of your holding
- 50% of projected tree sale price in year 15 (or earlier)
To find out more, including a great range of Lifestyle Benefits our Members can enjoy click on the button below
If you are ready to make your purchase
This website is operated by Truffle Farms Europe Limited (“TFE”) which offers ecological, sustainable and environmentally valid purchase opportunities that are distributed via wealth managers, financial planners, solicitors and other intermediaries who ensure suitability and provide the relevant financial advice.
Our products are also available directly to individuals that can certify themselves as sophisticated investors or high net worth individuals. Investors who do not require financial advice can certify themselves as sophisticated investors or high net worth individuals by completing a Sophisticated & High Net Worth form.
A purchase of truffle forestry referred to on this website may not be suitable for all investors. TFE does not provide advice and nothing on this website should be construed as investment or tax advice. The information which appears on our website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute specific advice. Neither does it constitute a solicitation, offer or recommendation to invest in, or dispose of, any investment that is mentioned on this website. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of an investment, you should seek independent financial advice.
The value of investments can go down as well as up. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. There are significant risks associated with an investment in any of the products featured on our website.
Investment in any of these products is available only to investors who are able to understand the risks involved and accept those risks, which may include substantial or complete loss of their investment. Products offered have specific risks associated with them and you should refer to the Information Pack including Terms and Conditions, Purchaser Risk Statement and/or Product Literature for full information.
TFE is not regulated by the FCA for the conduct of investments business – The FCA “we do not regulate the sale of land, trees or crops.” (see http://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/scams/investment-scams/overseas-property-and-crop-schemes).
The information in relation to regulation on this website is directed at United Kingdom residents only. Your use of the website will be subject to the terms and conditions and by using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
Truffle Farms Europe does not provide financial or taxation advice and you should always consult a financial expert or taxation specialist in order to fully understand the possible consequences of investment in a TFE product. The current levels of taxation and tax reliefs may change in the future.
We develop Truffle Farms with the World’s best Truffle Science Company
WE PLANT THEM IN THE WORLD’S BEST TRUFFLE GROWING SOIL IN SOUTHERN FRANCE
Forestry for Fine Food